Steve Parrott - Chief Information Officer
The mission of ITS is to enable learning, research, and service through an advanced information technology environment.
ITS has responsibility for overseeing MSU’s academic and administrative systems and the information technology infrastructure that supports them. MSU is widely seen as a leader in providing a robust infrastructure for campus computing and in identifying and deploying new technologies that enable academic innovation in teaching, learning, research, and scholarship.
ITS strives to enable communication and collaboration among information technology professionals and users of information technology at MSU. ITS staff are committed to supporting all members of the University in their academic and administrative work.
- Tim Griffin - Deputy CIO and Director
- Thomas H. Ritter - Security & Compliance Officer
- Morgan Harrison - Senior Security Analyst
- David Lee - Senior Security Analyst
- Sharon Breckenridge - IT Project Manager
- Erin Wright - Business Manager II
- Angela Johnson - Business Coordinator
- Sherry Upchurch - Administrative Assistant I
- Robyn Brumfield - Administrative Assistant I