myCourses is a course management system designed to aid in the delivery and facilitation of online instruction and learning. Currently, MSU powers myCourses with Blackboard Learn.
myCourses is available to any university faculty member or other instructor of official university courses. Courses may also be requested by faculty members for special departmental or university-sponsored projects.
- Getting Started
- Workshop Handouts
- Blackboard Ultra
- Course Removal Best Practices
- Changing Course Availability
- Adding Teaching Assistants into your Course
- Copying Course Content
- Connecting to Respondus
- Transitioning from Turnitin to SafeAssign
- What is NBC Learn?
- Adding NBC Learn Content
- Adding a Basic Adaptive Release Rule
- Adding a Tool Link to a Folder in myCourses
- Adding and Removing Tool Availability from myCourses
- Changing the Course Entry Point
- Editing Notification Settings
- Gradebook: Download to a Spreadsheet and Upload to Banner
- Gradebook: Creating a Gradebook Column
- Exporting Progress Grades from myCourses into myBanner
- Blackboard Documentation (MSU login is required to view content)
- Getting Help