For User Name enter your NetID
For Password enter your NetPassword
All campus announcement requests require vice presidential authorization.
- Prior to submitting your MSU ID card request, a Business Photo must be made. If you are in the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the Office of Agricultural Communications to obtain a new or updated business photo. Alternatively, if you are NOT in the Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the MSU Office of Public Affairs.
- If you are a Meridian employee, you may obtain your MSU ID card at the Meridian campus Police Office.
- Your ID card will be mailed to your Mailstop address so it is essential that your Mailstop is correct.
- Departmental Main Billing Number Maintenance Request
Use this form to create, change, or terminate your Departmental Main Billing Number or change your Banner Account Number.
- Departmental LDS/Calling Card/Conferencing Request
Use this application to establish or delete a departmental long distance service, travel calling card, and conferencing request.
- Online Telephone Service Work Order
Use this form to order new installations or changes to existing telephone service.
- Personal Long Distance Service
Use this form to create or terminate a personal long distance service account.
- Residence Hall Telephone Service
Use this form to order new residence hall telephone service. Only students currently living in residence halls are eligible for this service.
- Non-MSU Domain Request (PDF)
Request a qualified non-MSU domain name
- Student Organization Webspace Request (PDF)
Request space for a Student Organization Web site.
- Student Organization Webspace Change of Ownership (PDF)
Change of ownership in a student organization.
- Subdomain Request (PDF)
Request a qualified subdomain name.
- University Webspace Change of Ownership (PDF)
Adding/Editing Webmaster ownerships of Web sites.
- University Webspace Request (PDF)
Request space for a University Web page.
- Mass Storage Request (PDF)
Request additional space for an existing University Web page.